Sarawak, you got my heart

Being thousand miles from home has open my eyes about other beautiful places that I cant imagine. I being fall in love with Sarawak when I just arrive here. I never thought that I would came here but continued my studies at university brought me here. 
Im not explored all over the Sarawak yet but I went to some interesting places here such as the Sarawak Culture Village that shows variety of traditional houses of various races in Sarawak and I went to Damai beach in Santubong and saw the beautiful sunset there. What are the most attracted is, while all my way to the Damai beach, I was served with a beautiful view of the famous Santubong mountains that contain various of legends.

Visited Sarawak Culture Village, Views of Santubong Mountain and View of Damai beach Sunset

My another favorite placed to visit in Sarawak is Kuching Waterfront that serve view of Sarawak river. Then, I have visited several Sarawak museums such as Sarawak State Museum to recognize closely about the various races and ethnicities in Sarawak and I went to the Kucing Museum in the North Kuching City Hall that have showing various types of cute cat replicas. The scenery outside the museum was attracted and beautiful as we can see the entire of Kuching city here.

View of Kuching Waterfront

View Of Sarawak State Museum

View of Kucing Museum

Next, I went to a Matang waterfall where we can run away from the bustle of the city because this waterfalls remain natural and calm. But carefully guysss!!! Do not came to Matang waterfall when its rainy day as the waterfall is tense. In summation, there is many attracted places in Sarawak. I would like to suggest you to visit Sarawak and to be one of the places you are travel in.


Matang Waterfall


That's all guys. Until we meet again when I got new places to be visited. 
Psssss, Im hearing that Serikin Market got a low prices of thingy 😍
Gonna update about it latter!!! πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ




Thank you for lending your eyes πŸ˜‰


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Eskinol Facial Deep Cleanser

Ice Cream Gula Apong vs Cendol Durian